Trinity is a gathering place of love; there is a place for you here. Trinity Episcopal Church is a welcoming, worshiping community, where all belong, are loved, respected, and embrace Jesus’ example of loving, serving, and seeking justice for all. We embrace openness and seek to foster lively spirituality, worship, study, and reflection that connects people with God and meets the needs of people today. We, all the members, are active ministers who strive to do Christ’s work in the home, the workplace, the neighborhoods, the schools, and the playing fields, every day. Trinity folks are known for our active commitment to working in our community serving our neighbors. Our building is offered as home to the outreach of many organizations that share in seeking to love and meet the needs of people.
Trinity Episcopal Church was established by the Rev. John Roberts in 1884. The first church new was erected in 1885. The first church services were held on Christmas Day and the original building was used for the next eighty-six years. The city of Lander saw rapid growth in the 1960’s, and in 1970 a new church building was completed to accommodate the congregational growth.
860 S 3rd St, Lander, WY 82520
860 S 3rd St, Lander, Wyoming