St. John's Church is a welcoming, love-spreading faith congregation who worship God in many ways throughout the week and gather together to celebrate on Sundays. We have been Jackson for more than 100 years, and are a passionate, imperfect family leading the way to make a love-spreading difference in our community and beyond. We value individual expression, natural beauty and the adventurous spirit that defines both the people and this place in the world. The work of St. John's Church goes far beyond the walls of the sanctuary as we open our hearts and hands to the public through a variety of programs, events, and services. We are a passionate, imperfect family leading the way to make a love-spreading difference in our community and beyond. Partnering with God, we are hard workers, intent upon finding and meeting the needs of God's children.
8:00 AM & 10:00 AM
We have been here more than 100 years. In 1911 a two-story log building was built for use of the community as a parish house and hostel. The basement was used as a gymnasium, the first floor was used, sometimes as a town library, a school, and always as a meeting place for the community. In 1915, our first church building was built of logs, and it is listed on The National Register of Historic Places. The new building, another beautiful log church, was built in 1995, and seats 250 people. Hansen Hall, youth rooms, and the nursery are housed in this building.
PO Box 1690, Jackson, WY 83001
170 N Glenwood St, Jackson, Wyoming