top of page
St. John’s in Green River was founded in 1892, and it’s first church was an attractive little wooden church building with spire and cross, seating 100. It was perched in the shadow of towering Castle Rock on the hillside overlooking the Green River Valley.
PO Box 400, Green River, WY 82935
350 Mansface Street, Green River, Wyoming
bottom of page