St. Barnabas'

Saratoga

Christ Church, Cody WY
 

Welcome!

St. Barnabas’ Church serves as a spiritual oasis in the heart of Saratoga. The Holy Eucharist, our central act of worship, is celebrated each Sunday. Our Journey Labyrinth and Meditation Garden provide a place for rest, contemplation, and spiritual refreshment for folks from all over the world (as well as a haven for local deer). The House of Hope serves as a nurturing space for spiritual seekers and grieving souls. Our Agape House, the former vicarage, has become a parish and community gathering place, as well as a warm, welcoming hostel for cross-country bicycle riders.


Our ministries include:

  • A prayer fence.

  • The almost-monthly Hardly Just a Coffee House.

  • A gathering of single adults and others for food and fellowship.

  • Our Bikes for Kids ministry provides free reconditioned bicycles to kids 14 and under.

Our beautiful red doors are always open. Please join us!

 
Christ Church, Cody  WY

SERVICES

Sundays

9:00 AM

Our History

St. Barnabas was first established as the Church of the Heavenly Rest in January 1889. It was the first church building in the Saratoga and Encampment Valley. The memorial bell, said to be the finest and largest in the state of Wyoming, was cast by the world-renowned S. C. Bell Foundry in Ohio. The church name was changed to St. Barnabas' Church after the turn of the 20th Century.

 

CONTACT US

​(307) 329-3060

PO Box 250, Saratoga, WY 82331

VISIT US

106 W Main Ave, Saratoga, Wyoming

Christ Church, Cody, WY