Good Shepherd has a small but very caring and welcoming congregation. The church itself is very old and beautiful. Since Sundance attracts tourists, we have visitors drop in (especially in the summers). They often comment that they were attracted to the building itself and wanted to see the inside. Our heart is to serve as good shepherds.
The Church of the Good Shepherd in Sundance was built in 1891. Surrounded by the dark pines of the famous Black Hills, Sundance is known as an historic “western” community, with Calamity Jane, the notorious Gun-Moll, as a resident for a period of time.
PO Box 246, Sundance, WY 82729
602 E Main St, Sundance, Wyoming