St Bartholomew’s is a community church that meets in what is a log-cabin icon of Cokeville. We welcome worshipers with daily chimes. We worship with song, prayers, and the word of God and are always open to worshipers sharing where God is in their life and faith. St Bartholomew’s is committed to reaching to their neighbors by offering and providing a weekly Bible Study, free school supplies to local families and helping to keep the Senior Center activities and meals going strong.
The original church in Cokeville was one of the first buildings in town used as a bunkhouse, saloon, gambling hall and private home until 1917 when it was bought by the church and remodeled and moved to Main Street. In 1938, the church was not sturdy enough to be moved again to its present location, so a new building was constructed and the present day building was consecrated in 1942.