The Church of the Holy Trinity is a welcoming church, dedicated to sharing Christ's love and comfort with the world. Our mission statement is: Following the example of our Lord Jesus Christ, Holy Trinity loves, leads serves and follows where God calls.
Seeking to live out our mission statement, we have been known as an outreach church in our community. We serve monthly at the Soup Kitchen and provide the Christmas dinner each year. Several members helped start the Meals on Wheels program and the Youth Emergency Services. Members of our congregation have helped the Gillette Area Refuge Foundation, Personal Frontiers (addiction counseling), Second Chance Ministries' Houses of Hope for men and women, and helped start the LGBTQ support group in Gillette. Our Daughters of the King group help with outreach to the elementary school teachers near us and supply the Campbell County Public Health with knitted baby caps and blankets for the nurses to give to new mothers and babies.
The Church of the Holy Trinity is a welcoming church, dedicated to sharing Christ's love and comfort with the world. The ministry of Holy Trinity in Gillette began in 1907 and was the church building was consecrated on Easter Sunday in 1912. However, the new church location is central to the growing community. The property is in a highly visible location near existing and planned schools, near the community college, near public parks, and near the new, county recreation center. A population of approximately 8,000 people lives within one mile of the property.
5101 Tanner Drive, Gillette, WY 82718
5101 Tanner Drive, Gillette, Wyoming, USA